STRATEGIC INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
Doyle Kent's founding partners have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Strategic Infrastructure development consent process. Both partners are past members of the Strategic Infrastructure Division of An Bord Pleanála.
Some of the more significant cases dealt with at Board level by Karl and Jane were the Corrib Gas Field Terminal and Pipeline, Greystones Harbour Marina, various Motorway Schemes, the redevelopment of Moore Street/O'Connell Street, Lansdowne Road Aviva Stadium, Metro North Project, Sandyford Office Park key decisions and a large number of Wind Energy Projects.
We advise on all stages of the Development Consent Process :
- Consultation meetings on behalf of prospective applicants with An Bord Pleanála
- Consultations with other bodies and with the public
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statement, Natura Impact Statement / Appropriate Assessment for Strategic Infrastructure Development
- Submission of Strategic Infrastructure applications for permission to An Bord Pleanála
- Oral Hearing Participation and interpretation of Decisions and Conditions
- Representations for members of the public in relation to Strategic Infrastructure including public road and rail projects, electricity transmission lines, gas pipelines, windfarms